Thank you for your enquiry regarding a position advertised with Clarence Valley Council.
When preparing an application for a position with Council, you must read and follow the instructions provided in the 'Information for Applicants' factsheet and refer to the relevant position description.
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. In addition to the General Staff Enterprise Agreement, benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- flexible working arrangements to assist employees to combine work and family responsibilities
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
Council is an EEO employer. Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for all vacancies. From time to time Council also advertises vacancies available only to ATSI applicants.
|Permanent full time|
|Work Health Safety Coordinator||23 Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM|
|Senior Field Operator (Construction)||23 Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM|
|Field Operator (Traffic Facilities)||23 Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM|
|Permanent part time|
|Library Assistant (Officer in Charge)||09 Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM|
|Support Worker Level 2||23 Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM|
|Fixed term appointment|
|Human Resource Assistant||06 Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM|
|Casual Support Worker Level 1||23 Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM|
|Information Services Trainee||23 Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM|
Lodging your application
Applications marked ‘Private and Confidential’ and indicating the position reference number should be forwarded by the closing date and time indicated to:
The Manager Human Resources, Clarence Valley Council
You may lodge your application by:
Locked Bag 23
GRAFTON NSW 2460;
email to: email@example.com;
fax to: (02) 6643 0871;
hand delivery to Council’s office located at either:
44 Victoria Street, Grafton; or
50 River Street, Maclean
A full application must contain:
- the signed application cover sheet;
- completed Position Application form containing your response to each of the essential and desirable criteria;
- contact details of at least two referees who are able to comment on your recent work performance.
If you do not provide this information your application will not be considered.
You may also like to include a brief covering letter and you a strongly encouraged to provide a copy of your resume. Late applications will not be accepted unless prior arrangements are made.
Please do not bind your application, submit it in plastic folders or provide originals.