When preparing an application for a position with Council, you must read and follow the instructions provided in the 'Information for Applicants' factsheet and refer to the relevant position description.
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. In addition to the General Staff Enterprise Agreement, benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- flexible working arrangements to assist employees to combine work and family responsibilities
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
Council is an EEO employer. Persons of ATSI descent are encouraged to apply for positions and from time to time Council is able to offer exempt positions under the Anti Discrimination Act. View proof of aboriginality requirements.
No positions are currently advertised.