When preparing an application for a position with Council, you must read and follow the instructions provided in the 'Information for Applicants' factsheet and refer to the relevant position description.
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. Benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- flexible working arrangements to assist employees to combine work and family responsibilities
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
Unfortunately we cannot accept unsolicited resumes or applications due to our recruitment merit practices.
Only applications that directly relate to a position advertised on our website can be accepted.
Council is an EEO employer and recognises and embraces the benefits of a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply for advertised vacancies for which they are suitably qualified.
No positions are currently advertised.