Building and development services

Planning to develop in the Clarence Valley? All Development Applications, Construction Certificates and other documents can be lodged online via the NSW Planning Portal

Prior to submitting your application, read through the DA process and ensure your application provides all information and documents required. Your application won't be formally lodged until it has been checked for accuracy and completeness and the full and correct fees have been paid.