Getting It Together (GIT) helps young people aged 12-25 find opportunities for positive change in relation to their drug and alcohol use.
We support young people and their families by focusing on sustainable, positive family relationships with an emphasis on building self-esteem, personal growth and life skills.
GIT aims to help young people find opportunities for positive change in their life by:
- helping to create ongoing positive family and community relationships
- building self esteem, personal growth and life skills
- addressing personal issues and health problems
- education on the impacts of alcohol and other drugs (AoD)
- promoting harm minimisation and AoD misuse reduction
- connecting young people to specialist services where appropriate.
,Moonee Beach NSW 2450
St Vincents de Paul Bldg,7 Martin Street,Ballina NSW 2478
Byron Community Health Cannabis Clinic,54 Ewingsdale Rd,Ewingsdale NSW 2481
Grafton Community Health,Arthur Street,Grafton NSW 2460
Grafton Community Health Centre,184 Arthur Street,Grafton NSW 2460
Grafton Community Health,184 Arthur St,Grafton NSW 2460
Early Childhood Centre,29 Park Avenue,Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Grafton Wellbeing Centre,93 Fitzroy St,Grafton NSW 2460
346 Lismore Rd,Binna Burra NSW 2479
Social Futures Office50 Victoria StGrafton NSW 2460, Australia
Disabled Access Available
Entry is free and it is available for non-profit groups and organisations.