Report a problem

Council is only responsible for maintaining public pipes and infrastructure up to and including the water meter on your property, and for public sewerage infrastructure.

The pipe and any plumbing fittings beyond the water meter is the responsibility of the property owner. If you have problem with privately owned pipes or fixtures you should contact a licensed plumber for repairs or maintenance.

Routine problems

(Examples - lack of water pressure, dirty water, faulty water meter, sewer blockages, sewer odours)

Customer Services - 02 6643 0200

Pipe and excavatorGrafton Office
2 Prince Street
Grafton NSW 2463
Maclean Office
50 River Street
Maclean NSW 2463

Address: Locked Bag 23, Grafton 2460 

Council opening hours:

Grafton - 8.30 am - 4.00 pm - Monday to Friday
Maclean - 8.30 am - 4.00 pm - Monday to Friday

Emergency problems

(Examples - sewer overflows, burst water mains, damage to water infrastructure, damage to water meter resulting in a major leak, no water)

Emergency problems should be reported to customer services during office hours or to the following emergency contact number after hours.

After Hours Emergencies:   02 6626 6858

Other Websites