Grafton Waterfront Precinct
- Project typeOpen Spaces
- Project value$6,500,000
- Project scheduleCompletion mid-2023
The Grafton Waterfront is being developed into a riverside precinct complete with footpaths along the water's edge, beach entries, a new jetty, and better access down the levee.
The pathway will run from Memorial park to Clarence St and Salty Seller Reserve.
Federal funding of $6.5M has been promised to construct public spaces based on the Grafton Waterfront Precinct Masterplan 2011.
When's it happening?
- The construction contract has been awarded to Alder Construction.
- Construction is started in 5 April 2022.
- Enable better access to the river.
- Beautiful public spaces will encourage people to use the riverside parks and landscape.
- Highlight Grafton's greatest asset - the Clarence River.