DA Track It
What is DA Track It?
Clarence Valley Council maintains information on development applications in a public database referred to as the DA Track It.
The application tracker enables you to access data, track the progress of applications and associated documentation.
What Types of applications are available in DA Track It?
Development Applications (DA) including Subdivisions (SUB), Modifications (MOD), and Review of determinations (REV).
Our development application tracker allows you to view details of development applications lodged since 1 January 2005. Applications submitted since 1 January 2023 have the following documents displayed where applicable.
- Notification Plan
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Notice of Determination
- Approved Plans
Advertised applications will display all documents submitted.
Copies of past development applications (prior to 1 January 2023) and associated documentation can be obtained by submitting a Request for information.
Terms and Conditions
If you access this website you will have taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The documentation displayed on the website is to assist in tracking the progress of an application. It represents milestones in the application process, but is not a complete history of the application.
- The tracker may not include all development applications on a site e.g. historical applications that are not in our current electronic data base will not appear in the tracker.
- Application Tracker lists the properties the application is proposed upon. The land description is the land valued by the Valuer General on that property. It does not always equate to the Lot and DP, the application is proposed on, these details are located within the application itself.
- The tracker, may show all applications on a property, but it cannot be relied upon to show applications where subdivision or land consolidation has occurred, where the application was submitted on multiple lots of land or on land not valued by the Valuer General.
- A large quantity of information is available for public access on this website which belongs to third parties ( which includes downloadable material) and is the subject of copyright, such as plans and reports submitted with the development applications and other Council related business. Access to this information is provided to members of the public in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and other relevant legislation, such as the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. Copyright laws apply to this information and applicants are advised to seek the consent of the copyright owners before reproducing the information in any way.
- By accessing this information I request to do so under Section 6 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and I understand that Clarence Valley Council is making the information available under the provisions of Section 6 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
- Clarence Valley Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Clarence Valley Council reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clarence Valley Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
DA Track It