If you're not sure about your bin collection day, please use our bin collection calendars.
If your bin collection was missed, please follow these steps:
- Contact JR Richards on 1800 335 599. We will ask you to provide your contact details, address, bin type and any possible reason the bin may not have been emptied.
- Leave your bin on the kerbside and our contractors will return as soon as possible.
There are several reasons why your bin might not be emptied, including:
- The bin was not put out in time (bins should be out for collection by 6am)
- The truck could not reach the bin (cars parked in front or other obstructions)
- The bin was overfull or contained materials that are not allowed
- The driver made a mistake.
Damaged or stolen bins
Has your residential bin been lost or stolen, or does it just need to be replaced?
Call JR Richards on 1800 33 55 99 to request a replacement bin. Note fees may apply for some bin requests.