Non-Residential Roll

You are eligible to vote as a non-resident in a ward or council area if you are:

  • an owner of rateable land in the Clarence Valley Council area
  • an occupier or rate-paying lessee of rateable land in the Clarence Valley Council area.

Non-residential rolls are prepared and certified by Clarence Valley Council 's General Manager, and the NSW Electoral Commissioner must confirm that the voters listed are eligible for enrolment on the non-residential roll. However, you are responsible for checking that you are eligible for inclusion in the non-residential roll for a council or ward when you make an application.

We recommend you get independent advice from the NSW Electoral Commission if you are unsure about whether you are eligible to apply or not.

Phone: 1300 135 736

To apply to be included on Clarence Valley Council’s non-residential role please fill in the applicable form below and return it to Council prior to 26 July 2024.

By post:   PO Box 23 Grafton NSW 2460
By hand: 2 Prince Street Grafton NSW 2460
By email:

Paper copies of the forms are also available at each of Council’s Customer Service Centres.